Market development grant funding supports industry associations to increase the domestic and international trade capacity and grow demand for Saskatchewan agricultural products in three ways:
- In-Market Development supports activities to showcase Saskatchewan products and expand markets around the world.
- Incoming Missions supports activities that increase incoming buyer missions to the province and assists associations to bring potential buyers to Saskatchewan agricultural events.
- Trade Advocacy aimed at opening, expanding and protecting market access for Saskatchewan products.
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- A Saskatchewan agricultural industry association or development commission; or
- A national agricultural association endorsed by the Saskatchewan affiliate.
For further information on the grant funding opportunity including eligible expenses and activities, deadlines and proposal form, contact the Market Research and Intelligence Unit at 306-787-5942.