Content in English

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan`s web site have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow text box that resembles the link below and can be found in the right hand rail of the page. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found here:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

The results of software-based translation do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos, and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Interruption de services relative à un poste d’enseignement

Si vous vous faites l’expérience d’une interruption de services ou quittez un poste d’enseignement et que vous détenez un brevet d’enseignement de la Saskatchewan valide, vous devez remplir le formulaire de départ des éducateurs pour assurer que vos renseignements, vos avantages sociaux et vos certifications sont à jour.

Des raisons possibles pour une interruption de services comprennent :

Décès   Inconduite professionnelle
Congé de salaire différé  Démission
Congé d’études Retraite 
Maladie ou invalidité Suspension par la division scolaire 
Congé avec solde  Échange d’enseignants 
Congé sans solde  Résiliation du contrat temporaire 
Congé parental  Licenciement par la division scolaire 

Présentez votre formulaire de départ des éducateurs (Educator Separation Form)

Pour obtenir de plus amples renseignements sur la certification professionnelle ainsi que sur les normes de conduite et de compétence professionnelles pour les enseignants, veuillez consulter le site du Conseil de réglementation pour les enseignants professionnels de la Saskatchewan (SPTRB).


We need your feedback to improve Help us improve