Licensed tobacco importers must file a Tobacco Tax return by the 20th of the month following the purchase of their tobacco products.
Licensed tobacco importers must file Tobacco Tax returns on a monthly basis.
How to File
There are several ways to file your Tobacco Tax Return:
- File using Saskatchewan Electronic Tax Service (SETS), which is an online service that offers a secure, fast and convenient way to file your Tobacco Tax return.
File using SETS
- File Tobacco Tax returns by mail:
- Complete the Tobacco Tax return form received by mail;
- Make cheque payable to the Minister of Finance; and
- Forward completed form along with payment to:
Ministry of Finance
File in person or by courier:
PO Box 200
Regina SK S4P 2Z6
Make payment through online banking.
2350 Albert Street