Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Employment Standards Complaint Form

Information collected in this form can be used by the Ministry of Labour Relations and Workplace Safety in matters pertaining to the administration and enforcement of all legislation under its responsibility. Employment Standards may provide a copy of this complaint form to the employer about which you are complaining.

Not all complaints should be made with Employment Standards at the Ministry of Labour Relations and Workplace Safety. Visit Employment Standards Complaints for details.

Call Employment Standards at 1-800-667-1783 to inquire about making a complaint, including determining which regulatory agency to file a complaint with.

You have 12 months from the last day that wages were paid to register a complaint with Employment Standards.

Employee Information

Mileage, commission, etc
This is used to determine if the complaint needs to be referred to the Foreign Worker Recruitment and Protection Unit. Your response is confidential.
This is used to track representation of Indigenous employees filing Employment Standards complaints to improve services and programs as recommended by the Canadian Association of Administrators of Labour Legislation. Your response is confidential.

Alternate Contact


We need your feedback to improve Help us improve