- On February 23, 2018, the SINP Online Application System will be unavailable due to a system upgrade for approximately 12 hours starting at 5:30 pm.
- The SINP will be implementing an improved application to make it easier to attach required documents to your SINP application. All applications will have new sections where documents need to be added.
- For categories that are currently open, all pending applications can be submitted prior to Friday, February 23, 2018 or can be submitted after February 23, 2018; however, applicants will need to upload their documents into the new areas on the improved application.
This stream is for skilled workers who:
- Have been working full-time in Saskatchewan for at least six months, on a temporary work permit as a:
- Nurse; or
- Other health professional.
- Meet the SINP criteria for nomination. The criteria can change at any time, but we’ll use what was on this website when we received your complete application.
You can apply for SINP nomination as a Health Professional, through any of these three streams that may apply to you:
If you don't work in Saskatchewan, you'll need to contact the right organization to find out what studies, examinations and/or certifications you'll need to work here:
To find jobs in your health profession, you can:
- Contact the regulatory association of your profession; or
- Search for jobs at the following websites: