Renseignements en français

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Information for Recipients

Registering with the Maintenance Enforcement Office (MEO) means that the payor should not be paying you directly, because then the MEO cannot monitor how much money is owed.

If, for some reason, the payor does pay you directly, please write or fax the MEO immediately. Explain how much you received, when it was paid and how it was paid (by cheque, money order, etc.).

After you register, it cannot be guaranteed when you will receive payment as each case is different. Money has to be deposited in your account, either voluntarily by the payor or through a successful enforcement action, before it can be paid to you.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve