In addition to the completed application form, applicants need to provide the following documents:
- a one-page outline of your thesis or project topic or area of major research you intend to pursue for your graduate or post-graduate studies;
- official transcripts from ALL universities attended, including transcripts where you received transfer credit;
- two signed Letter of Reference Forms (one for each reference), along with two letters of reference (see instructions below); and
- the completed application form for the Saskatchewan university where you have applied for your graduate or post-graduate studies.
The two reference letters are to be from persons who can critically assess your intellectual and scholarly strengths (potential and demonstrated), as well as your personal qualifications, strengths and achievements that, collectively, describe the exceptional attributes suited for this scholarship. At least one of the letters must be from a current or former university professor. The letters (together with the Letter of Reference Forms) must be received directly from the referee.
- February 28th of each year