In addition to the completed application form, applicants need to provide the following documents:
- a one-page outline of your thesis or project topic or area of major research you intend to pursue for your graduate or post-graduate studies;
- your official transcripts from all universities attended, including transcripts where you received transfer credit;
- two signed Letter of Reference Forms (one for each reference), along with two sealed letters of reference, each signed across the seal by the person providing the reference; and
- the completed application form for the Saskatchewan university where you have applied for your graduate or post-graduate studies.
The two reference letters are to be from persons who can critically assess your intellectual and scholarly strengths (potential and demonstrated), as well as your personal qualifications, strengths and achievements that, collectively, describe the exceptional attributes suited for this scholarship. At least one letter must be from a current or former university professor, and the letters (using the approved form on the website) must be received in a sealed envelope with the referee's signature across the seal. Each letter must be accompanied with a signed Letter of Reference Form.
- February 28th of each year