Focusing on the end user
Saskatchewan.ca is designed with a focus on the end user.
We focus on the end user when we:
- Provide useful content in an understandable and straight forward way;
- Place our content in places that make sense;
- Make sure that no matter what device or browser is used, content is readable; and
- Write content that is appropriate for all ages and all genders.
With all this in mind, Saskatchewan.ca is designed to be easy to use from the most to the least tech-savvy of our users. We want to be the trusted voice for the information, programs, and services that are only provided by government.
We build trust with our users by providing:
- Useful content without frustrating searches
- A positive web experience
Through reliable and consistent content and searches, users return to our site and look to us as the place to find answers, information, and services.
Two more ways to provide for the needs of all users are:
- Always including alternate text for images
- Only using videos with closed captioning available
By keeping our focus on all users, we make sure Government of Saskatchewan programs and services reach the people that need them.