Submit requests for web content changes on Gov.sk.ca or Saskatchewan.ca to email@example.com.
Request to Change Existing Content
Email a change to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are the guidelines for submitting changes:
- Requests must be submitted to email@example.com and not to personal email addresses.
- Requests should be submitted by a communications branch.
- Requests should be final, approved content.
- Requests must include the following information:
- The URL for the page/s you would like to have updated, as well as clear instructions on the specific content you need changed (feel free to include screen shots if you have more than one area of a page that needs changes).
- When the new content needs to go live and how long it needs to be up for (if appropriate).
- Include all assets (images, related documents, links, etc.). If you require help in gathering or manipulating assets, please contact the digital team. If you would like us to link to a specific document from the Publication Centre, please include the URL for that document. It is not enough to just give us the title of the document and tell us it’s in the Publication Centre.
- All net new PDFs and PDFs being linked to from saskatchewan.ca must be uploaded first to the Publication Centre. If they are not, please have your Publication Centre administrative contact within your ministry upload and properly tag them for you. We can then link to your PDFs in the Publication Centre from Saskatchewan.ca.
- Ensure you are using the correct visual identity on all documents to be posted. To confirm any brand or visual identity applications, contact the Brand team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that non-essential updates to content on Gov.sk.ca are being de-prioritized during the transition to Saskatchewan.ca.
Request for New Content or Web Development
Contact your Digital Channel Manager to set up a meeting. We want to work with you to design the best web execution possible to meet the needs of your citizens or other audiences.
New Content Submissions
Content is created by the content owners and experts in the ministries. The digital team is here to help you in crafting content according to the Saskatchewan.ca guidelines, which follow best practices for web. These guidelines are available through the digital team. You will also receive a submittal form for providing new content. These forms help us to turn requests around quickly, and that the new content meets the citizen-first guidelines and our commitment to accessibility.
If you have emergency or after hours updates that need to be done, do not use email@example.com. Email Jeff Armstead, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-520-7705. In the event that Jeff is unavailable, please contact Natasha Flory, email@example.com or call 306-533-4704.
Critical content changes will be made immediately or same day and will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- General content changes to Gov.sk.ca or Saskatchewan.ca will be made within two business days.
- Projects requiring net new content or website development will be scheduled in collaboration with ministries.
Note that Communications Services will update and change content to meet the Saskatchewan.ca principles and guidelines and will work with you to approve changes. Also all non-essential updates to content on Gov.sk.ca are being de-prioritized during the transition to Saskatchewan.ca.