Physical Distancing means avoiding close contact with others to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
How to Maintain Proper Physical Distancing:
- Keep a minimum distance of two metres from others when shopping, walking in the community or in hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- Avoid non-essential trips in the community.
- Limit or postpone gatherings.
- Keep kids away from group settings.
- Work from home whenever possible.
- Conduct meeting virutally.
- Follow guidance regarding Visitor Restrictions at All SHA Facilities.
Solidarity in social distancing, a letter from Dr. Susan Shaw, Chief Medical Officer for the Saskatchewan Health Authority | (PDF version)