The Government of Saskatchewan has launched a province-wide, multi-media campaign encouraging Saskatchewan residents to stick it to COVID by getting vaccinated.
The Stick It To COVID campaign features real Saskatchewan people sharing their stories of why they are getting vaccinated and will roll out as part of a multi-faceted media plan to encourage Saskatchewan residents to get vaccinated.
The main 60-second advertisement is narrated by Regina ER Nurse Leah Sawatsky, who has worked on the front-lines throughout the pandemic and was one of the first people in the province to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Launching on Monday, March 29th, the ad thanks the people of the province for all of their efforts during the pandemic and calls on Saskatchewan people to roll up their sleeves for the COVID-19 vaccine when it is their turn.
The advertisements feature the following Saskatchewan people:
- George Reed – Rider Legend – Regina
- Moni – Neonatal Nurse Practitioner – Regina
- Leah Sawatsky – Emergency Room Nurse – Regina
- Emily – Elder – Lac La Ronge Indian Band
- Dr. Hassan Masri – ICU Physician – Saskatoon
- Richard – Retired – Saskatoon
- Jenni – Teacher – Moose Jaw
- Brad – Rec hockey player – Yorkton
- Arlene – Home Care Aide – Weyburn
- Darcy – Small Business Owner – Regina
- Kyla – mother of immunocompromised child – Swift Current