The goal of the workshops is to support educators and other care providers in the creation of high quality, age-appropriate, play-based learning experiences for young children in a variety of settings.
You will take part in practical learning experiences which highlight quality learning for young children and the educator's role in supporting this development and exploration.
- Develop a greater understanding of children as competent learners;
- Learn about the importance of relationships and early learning environment; and
- Leave inspired with new ideas and an understanding of why they are important.
Play and Exploration for Infants and Toddlers workshops are specially designed for those who work with infants and toddlers.
Play and Exploration: Phase 1 is available online and focuses on an introduction to the Play and Exploration Learning Guide.
Play and Exploration: Phase 2 focuses on two topics;
- How Young Children Learn; and
- Using Documentation: Supporting Young Children's Learning.