The Corporate Procurement Committee (CPC) consists of members from major Saskatchewan corporations, representing:
- Crown corporations,
- Government ministries, and
- The private sector.
CPC members share procurement opportunities with Saskatchewan suppliers, and aim to maximize Saskatchewan and Aboriginal content when acquiring goods and services in accordance with trade agreements.
- Support Saskatchewan suppliers who export goods and services;
- Encourage quality assurance programs;
- Host open houses and information sessions for Saskatchewan suppliers;
- Share procurement best practices with purchasers and suppliers; and,
- Help to increase awareness of what Saskatchewan suppliers can offer.