The 2022-23 Budget invests in a strong and growing economy, building a better Saskatchewan through needed infrastructure – hospitals, schools, highways, and municipal and Crown capital projects.
- $3.2 billion in record capital investment, for hospitals, schools, highways and many needed projects
- $156.6 million into health care capital for the Prince Albert Victoria Hospital, and long-term care facilities in Grenfell and La Ronge. Since 2008-09, more than $2.1 billion has been invested into health care facilities across the province.
- $168.6 million for education capital, including $107.2 million to support ongoing capital projects that will build and renovate schools and fund relocatables. Since 2008-09, approximately $2.3 billion has been invested to build 57 new schools and to undertake 28 major renovation projects.
- $479.6 million into transportation capital including twinning on Highway 3 west of Prince Albert, along with planning and pre-construction for twinning projects on Highways 6 and 39
- $74.5 million for dams and water supply channels and various irrigation projects