Labour Market Services Delivery Locations
Labour Market Services sites throughout the province provide career and employment services that match the skills of Saskatchewan workers with the skill needs of employers.
Services for Employers
Employers can post their jobs free of charge on Saskjobs.ca, the number one job bank in Saskatchewan.
Canada-Saskatchewan Rapid Response Teams
Canada-Saskatchewan Rapid Response Teams are a partnership between the Labour Standards Office (LSO), Labour Market Services (LMS), Saskatchewan Immigration, and Service Canada.
Rapid Response Teams provide support services for businesses and workers affected by production slowdowns or layoffs.
Each team is assembled to address the particular needs of the employer and affected workers.
Rapid Response Teams are available to ensure that employers can access the programs, services, benefits and information they need during difficult times. Information may include:
- General information about the federal Work-Sharing program to help maintain workers during a temporary slowdown;
- A description of the Employment Insurance process for workers;
- Training plan development for workers to gain skills and boost productivity;
- Advice about helping workers prepare for career transitions;
- Labour standards advice; and
- Access to Saskjobs.ca, where you can search resumés and post job opportunities for free.