Please see below all ASCP related documents:
Questions and Answers
- The question and answer document containing information on the program.
- The current list of ASCP approved service companies.
- The current list of ASCP eligible Indigenous major and minor contractors is available at www.exportdata.ca/ascp. Click on the green button on the right-hand side of the landing page titled "ASCP Eligible Indigenous Major/Minor Contractor Listing" to download a PDF containing an up-to-date list of fully eligible Indigenous major and minor contractors.
- Service companies looking to participate in the program will apply through SaskTenders.
- The current list of aggregate amounts paid to service companies under the ASCP.
- The template for the nomination of wells, facilities and flowline projects.
- The ASCP Nomination Process Supplemental Information Guide. Please note, the online training module can be used in conjunction with the Information Guide to assist with the nomination process. To begin the nomination process, licensees are required to log in to IRIS.
- The current list of infrastructure nominated for work under the Accelerated Site Closure Program.
Landowner site nomination