Applicants must be sponsored by a producer association, industry association or trade association.
- Incoming buyer missions at Saskatchewan agriculture events.
- Customized incoming buyer missions.
- In-Province visits by media and other influencers with the objective of increasing agriculture trade.
- 50 per cent of eligible expenses will be reimbursed to applicant upon completion of project and provision of receipts.
- Transportation to, and within, Saskatchewan.
- “Mileage” expenses based on the current provincial government kilometre rate.
- Accommodation within Saskatchewan.
- Rental of video conference facilities for the purpose of participating in video conferencing.
- Development and distribution of marketing materials (brochures, flyers, video) for incoming buyer mission.
- Translation and interpretation costs.
- Hosting a special event (e.g. reception or business centre used as a meeting place for connecting targeted buyers and Saskatchewan producers) and meeting room rental (maximums apply).
- Contracted services (when required) to support/coordinate mission activities will be limited to 15 per cent of total project costs.
- All advertising material must include proper visual identity logos. The Ministry will supply the appropriate logos for incorporation into marketing material.
- All incoming buyers must be qualified by an appropriate agency (e.g. Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada or Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development)
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate an overall benefit to their industry, beyond the benefit of an individual business.
- Daily meal and incidental expenses for buyers and Saskatchewan participants;
- Transportation costs for residents of Saskatchewan;
- Wages/salaries and other normal operating expenses;
- Gifts, Alcohol and Entertainment;
- Product development missions; and
- Conference registrations.