Applicants who successfully complete an Efficiency Analysis can apply for Infrastructure Project funding to complete the recommendations in the Analysis. Only the facility modifications and equipment, including associated installation and training, identified in the Efficiency Analysis will be eligible for reimbursement.
On a case by case basis the Ministry will consider the use of an existing Efficiency Analysis, given that it was completed recently and no major changes to manufacturing or processing have occurred.
Infrastructure Project applications must include:
- Copy of Efficiency Analysis;
- All proposed equipment replacements, equipment modifications, facility modifications to be made, or training required;
- Estimated costs and a projected timeline for each of the proposed items. Higher priority items should be considered first;
- Pictures of the current equipment to be replaced or modified, or the area to be modified.
- Documentation which shows the applicant’s ability to financially contribute the necessary funds to the project. This could be a letter of financial commitment from their financial institution or financial statements.
All applicants approved for Infrastructure Project funding will be required to sign a contract before the project commences.
Applicants must submit claims to the Ministry of Agriculture Programs Branch.
Total eligible Infrastructure Project expenditures must be a minimum of $200,000. Equipment and materials must be installed and fully paid for when claimed. SLIM program requirements must be met prior to payment of any claim.
Applicants are responsible for obtaining and complying with any permits or approvals required and for incorporating any relevant mitigation measures for your project.