Eligible recipients include incorporated Saskatchewan-based producer groups, such as:
Individual producers are not eligible to receive funding under this program, but are encouraged to bring project ideas forward through a local producer group.
Project evaluation criteria include:
- Relevance of the project at the local level;
- Producer involvement;
- Potential impact and probability of adoption;
- Project promotion plan; and
- Ability of the applicant to complete the project.
Eligible costs include:
- all direct project costs;
- administration costs up to five per cent; and
- field day costs to a maximum of $1,000 (if part of funded demonstration project).