Eligible applicants must be Saskatchewan crop, livestock or value-added agriculture industry associations, commissions or boards representing their sector.
Eligible activities or items include:
- Organizational development costs, including arms-length third-party consultant fees. Examples include:
- Board governance training/development;
- Strategic planning;
- Board leadership development;
- Board succession planning;
- Emergency preparedness/crisis planning; and
- Legal or accounting fees for amalgamation assistance.
- Speaker fees/honorariums and facility costs.
- Reasonable travel expenses required to complete the approved project work.
- Incremental costs for rental or lease of facilities, equipment or machinery.
- Up to $300 for capital equipment required specifically for execution of the project.