Content in English

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Mon ordonnance peut-elle être modifiée?

Votre entente ou ordonnance ne peut être modifiée que par décision de justice ou en faisant, par écrit, une modification officielle à votre entente. Votre ordonnance alimentaire peut être recalculée par le Service de rajustement des pensions alimentaires pour enfants, ou modifiée en vous présentant devant les tribunaux.

Si vous souhaitez faire cela par vous-même en vous présentant devant le tribunal, utilisez une trousse personnelle d’aide prévue à cet effet:

Vous pouvez aussi trouver et créer vos propres formulaires en consultant le site Web de l'association PLEA portant sur le droit de la famille.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve