Content in English

Google Translate Disclaimer

A number of pages on the Government of Saskatchewan's website have been professionally translated in French. These translations are identified by a yellow box in the right or left rail that resembles the link below. The home page for French-language content on this site can be found at:

Renseignements en Français

Where an official translation is not available, Google™ Translate can be used. Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages. Translations are made available to increase access to Government of Saskatchewan content for populations whose first language is not English.

Software-based translations do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact, and may include incorrect or offensive language. The Government of Saskatchewan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos and other file formats such as portable document formats (PDFs).

Any person or entities that rely on information obtained from the system does so at his or her own risk. Government of Saskatchewan is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using translated website content. If you have any questions about Google™ Translate, please visit: Google™ Translate FAQs.

Ententes ou ordonnances faites avant le 1er mai 1997

Les ententes (accords) ou ordonnances du tribunal concernant les paiements de pensions alimentaires pour enfants qui ont été faites avant le 1er mai 1997 sont toujours valides. Dans ces cas, le parent qui verse la pension alimentaire pour enfants peut déclarer les paiements à titre de déduction dans sa déclaration de revenus. Le parent bénéficiaire de la pension alimentaire pour enfants doit déclarer les paiements comme un revenu dans sa déclaration de revenus. Cette règle fiscale ne s’applique pas aux ordonnances ou ententes faites après le 1er mai 1997.

Si votre ordonnance ou entente (accord) a été faite avant mai 1997 et vous voulez changer vos exigences fiscales relatives aux paiements de pensions alimentaires pour enfants, vous, ainsi que l’autre parent, devez remplir le formulaire T1157, disponible de l’Agence du revenu du Canada. Ce formulaire ne changera que la façon dont les paiements sont déclarés aux fins d’impôt sur le revenu.

We need your feedback to improve Help us improve