- The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to new applications at this time.
- The International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer sub-category is still accepting applications.
- The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category has accepted the maximum number of applications for 2016.
- For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.
Through this category, the SINP can nominate skilled workers who want to live and work in Saskatchewan. You'll need to meet the SINP criteria and have factors that will help you settle successfully in Saskatchewan, including but not limited to:
- Skilled work experience; and
- English or French Language ability.
There are three sub-categories: