You may pay fines in person, by cash or cheque, or by credit and debit cards in all Provincial Court Offices.
You may also pay the fine online. Please ensure you have the following information available before submitting payment information:
- A valid email address - the supplied email address will be used to issue an electronic confirmation for your transaction. No other written confirmation will be issued.
- Summary Offence Ticket Number - will appear on the top right or left hand corner of the ticket name as it appears on the ticket: See Sector 1 on the ticket.
- Voluntary payment date - see Sector 2 on the ticket.
- Court date and location - see middle section of ticket Sector/Part 3 or 4 on ticket.
- Amount paid: See Voluntary Payment option on ticket, Sector 2 on the ticket.
- Visa/MasterCard Number, name as it appears on card and expiry date.
Late and Other Payments
If you are making a payment more than 15 days after the court imposed due date, a late payment fee will have been applied to the outstanding balance. For the amount of the late fee, please refer to the back of your ticket.
If you are paying more than one ticket online, a separate payment must be entered for each ticket. Payments will not be properly processed unless entered individually.