Sponsors are eligible if they:
- are a non-profit corporation, First Nation group, or charity whose objective is to operate housing for victims of family violence.
A project is eligible if it:
- is off-reserve;
- provides emergency shelter or second-stage housing for victims of family violence; and
- is below the minimum health and safety standards.
- Repairs completed before receiving written approval from Saskatchewan Housing Corporation do not qualify for assistance.
- Once approval is granted, the work must be completed within 12 months.