To be eligible for SAIL, you must:
- Be a resident of Saskatchewan (check your eligibility for health benefits in Saskatchewan);
- Possess a valid Saskatchewan Health Services Number;
- Be referred for service by an authorized health care professional;
- Use a service in Saskatchewan, unless pre-authorized by Saskatchewan Health; and
- Not receive benefits from other government agencies such as Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI), Worker’s Compensation Board, Health Canada (Non-Insured Health Benefits Program), or Department of Veterans Affairs
For more information, see the SAIL General Policies.