The Ministry of Health offers these benefits to people who require them. Programs include:
- Prosthetics and Orthotics Program
- Mobility and Assistive Devices (Special Needs Equipment) Program
- Therapeutic Nutritional Products Program
- Respiratory Equipment Program
- Home Oxygen Program
- Children’s Enteral Feeding Pump Program
- Compression Garment Program
See Saskatchewan Aids to Independent Living (SAIL) General Policies for program details and application processes.
See SAIL Respiratory Equipment Program for information on the change to coverage for Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) machines.