Fire Prevention through Education
What is the Children’s Program?
- A fun-filled activity for school-aged children from kindergarten to Grade 3 to help them learn fire prevention and safety.
- The program provides:
- Children’s Fire Safety Activity Booklets
- Ready made lesson plans for classroom teachers
How do fire fighting professionals run this program?
They notify the schools in their area about free activity booklets and deliver them to kindergarten to Grade 3 classrooms during Fire Prevention Week. The children’s program includes a letter to teachers and families providing information on staying safe from fire.
How do I get my free program?
- Estimate the number of kindergarten to Grade 3 school children in the community.
- Fill in the order form and email to email@example.com before August 31, 2016.
By early September, your order will be shipped free of charge to the name and address provided.