In order to apply you must:
1. Complete the application form.
2. Your application must be verified and signed by the principal, as well as the Director of Education or her/his representative.
3. Submit copies of the following documents:
- Proof of Canadian citizenship (e.g. birth certificate) or of permanent resident status;
- Social insurance card or other document showing that you have a social insurance number;
- Teaching certificate; and
- Course description (required only for courses not included in the list of recommended courses).
4. Submit your application with the required documents, no later than April 30, 2017 to:
Official Languages Coordinator
Ministry of Education
409A Park Street
Regina, SK S4N 5B2
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org