Designing forms well involves analysis and decisions about the structure, order, and interface elements such as labels, inputs and feedback.
- Keep forms simple as possible.
- Only ask for information that is needed to run your service.
- Provide help or instructions when needed. Too much help can make a form look busy and difficult.
Choose the most appropriate input type for your data to simplify input.
- Use the 8 grid columns as either a single merged block, or two divided blocks.
- Do not use this area for any interaction elements, such as form fields or buttons.
- Only use this area for instructional notes that help the user to fill out the left side of the form.
Alignment with the site grid system