The public consultation is now closed. Check back for future updates.
Consultations will take place between May 20 and August 10, 2015. Producers and other interested parties will be able to share their views in three ways:
- Survey: an online survey and background information are available.
- Hard copies are also available for pickup at all Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture Regional Offices and Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation (SCIC) offices.
- Written letters and submissions: individuals or parties may submit letters to email@example.com or in hard copy to:
Ministry of Agriculture
101-3085 Albert St.
Key Topics for Consultation
- Who should be eligible to own farmland in Saskatchewan
- Who should be eligible to finance the purchase of farmland in Saskatchewan
- The role of the Farm Land Security Board, and the tools at their disposal to enforce The Saskatchewan Farm Security Act.
Ready to have your say? Get informed and then participate in the consultation by taking the survey.