Mayor Michael Fougere invites and encourages housing stakeholders, including non-profits, directly involved in the funding, planning, and policy decisions, to attend the 2014 Mayor's Housing Summit. Focusing on progress and practical solutions, participants will measure housing progress and work towards identifying housing solutions in the Regina region.
October 21, 2014
Delta Regina Hotel
Key Highlights of the 2014 Mayor’s Housing Summit include:
- Combination of presentations and expert question and answer panels.
- Case examples of affordable housing solutions from other Canadian jurisdictions.
- Afternoon interactive facilitated workshop session with all conference delegates.
- Update on Regina’s current housing market as well as an economic and social update on Saskatchewan.
- Discussions related to current and future housing needs and potential housing solutions for Regina.
- Summit themes to include 1) housing progress, 2) affordable housing needs, 3) housing solutions.
- Opportunities to meet and network with housing providers and other housing advocates from throughout Regina and region.
To ensure there is no barrier to attendance at the Summit, registered, non-profit housing organizations, to a maximum of two representatives from each organization, can register free of charge.