The following information applies to all post-secondary institutions (national and international institutions) with Saskatchewan students.
Educational Institution Manual
The Educational Institution Manual outlines the instructions for completing forms and other related materials pertaining to the Canada-Saskatchewan Integrated Student Loans Program and Other Financial Assistance.
Canada-Saskatchewan Integrated Student Loans Program Administrative Guidelines
The Canada-Saskatchewan Integrated Student Loans Program Administrative Guidelines outline the administrative guidelines for:
- The Canada-Saskatchewan Integrated Student Loans Program (full-time loans)
- Scholarship and Bursary Funding
- Federal/Provincial Student Grant Program
- Canada Student Loans Program (part-time loans)
- Saskatchewan Student Loans Program: Lender Financed Loans
- Saskatchewan Student Loans Program: In-House Loans
Saskatchewan Designation Policy Manual
The Saskatchewan Designation Policy Manual outlines the policies governing the designation of educational institutions for Saskatchewan student financial assistance.
Student Loans Reinstatement Form
The Student Loans Reinstatement Form is to be used to reinstate student as full-time within 21 days of discontinuation.
View a list of Designated Learning Institutions in Saskatchewan.