Employers registered with SIMS can access the system 24/7.
The online database now allows employers to:
- View safety record information collected by the Occupational Health and Safety Division;
- Register their company with the Occupational Health and Safety Division;
- Submit incident reports for dangerous occurrences and serious injuries; and
- Submit progress reports for Notice of Contraventions.
Employers will also receive electronic alerts from the Ministry of Labour Relations and Workplace Safety.
This communication provides employers with up-to-date information on employment and safety standards including:
- Prevention awareness
- Notification of hazard alerts and more