Any company operating a licensed pipeline shall notify the ministry of the start of construction, pressure test, discontinuation and abandonment. Notifications are required so that a ministry representative may be present to witness the proceedings if deemed necessary.
Before submitting any notification, you must have a Pipeline Licence approval/amendment.
Any company operating a licensed pipeline should comply with the terms and conditions of the licence, first by notifying the ministry of the following:
- start of construction – within 24 hours
- prior to conducting pressure testing - minimum of 24 hours’ ( preferably at least 48 to 72 hours) for every pipeline/pipeline section
- prior to the commencement of the discontinuation procedures – at least 24 hours
- after the completion of the discontinuation procedures
- prior to the commencement of the abandonment procedures – at least 24 hours
- after the completion of the abandonment procedures
How To Apply
- Complete the Pipeline Notification Form.
- Submit the completed notification to email@example.com.
Download the Pipeline Notification Form
Submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.