You must receive approval from the Minister before a pipeline licence can be transferred.
Before applying to transfer a pipeline licence, you shall:
- If a corporation, be registered through Information Services Corporation (ISC) to do business in Saskatchewan.
- Submit a list of all the licensed pipelines to be transferred.
- Submit historical records related to the design, construction, operation, maintenance and integrity management program, along with an engineering assessment stating the current integrity of each active, discontinued or deactivated licensed pipeline to be transferred. In the absence of the above records, submit detailed engineering assessment of each pipeline to be transferred and its related facilities that demonstrates the integrity of each pipeline for the purposes of public safety and the protection of property and the environment.
All pipeline licences and any associated liability will remain with the transferor until this application is received by the Saskatchewan Ministry of the Economy and the transfer is approved by the Minister.
How To Apply
- Assemble the required supporting documentation as outlined in the Pipeline Licence Transfer Application.
- Complete the Pipeline Licence Transfer Application.
- Submit the completed application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: If the application is found to be incomplete or inaccurate, the Ministry of the Economy will notify the applicant of the deficiencies, the initial application will be discarded, and the applicant will be required to submit a new application.
Download the Pipeline Licence Transfer Application
Submit the completed application form and all supporting documentation to email@example.com.