EOR authorizations are valid for one year from the approval date.
An approved EOR project may require additional reporting. These requirements are detailed in the project authorization. Any submitted progress reports are held confidential indefinitely by the Ministry.
Minimum requirements to be included in an EOR project or EOR pilot annual report include:
- A general description of project development and operations for the appropriate time frame, including:
- Total number of injection wells;
- Total number of producing wells;
- Total injection wells converted for the year; and
- Any other significant changes to that were made.
- A detailed production report for the project
- An injection record for the project
- A brief operating and capital cost record
- An evaluation of the success of the project to date, including the percentage of oil recovery at present and the predicted ultimate recovery. Include an estimate of the swept area, and the sweep and displacement efficiencies if possible
- Future plans for the project and an estimated timeline
Reports are due on March 31 each year unless otherwise stated in the project approval.