This program supports the development of the game farm industry in Saskatchewan by providing licensing and regulatory programs. All domestic game farm operators are licensed and regulated according to The Domestic Game Farm Animal Regulations under The Animal Products Act.
To discuss or obtain:
- Game farm licensing - contact the Game Farm Unit at 306-787-4606.
- Import or export permits - contact the Animal Health Unit at 306-787-6469.
- Tagging options or order unique identification tags for game animals - contact the Game Farm Clerk at 306-787-4606.
- Game farming and related industries - contact Shelley Jones , Manager Livestock Development, 306-787-4323.
- Regulatory related inquiries or concerns - contact Kevin Augustine, Lead Provincial Game Farm Investigator, at 306-953-2729. Jones, Shelley AG ()