Welcome to Saskatchewan Fruit News Spring Edition.
This edition includes an overview of events that occurred in 2015 and early 2016, including:
- 2015 Haskap Field Day;
- 2015 Saskatchewan Fruit Growers Association (SFGA) Summer Field Tour;
- Overview of the 2015 growing season, with an insect and disease report;
- An update on the Saskatchewan Fruit Growers Association Executive Board;
- An article about pesticide minor use registrations;
- Information about marketing fruit into export markets;
- An overview of findings from a 2015 ADOPT project; investigating iron fertilization of Saskatoon berry, haskap and dwarf sour cherry crops; and
- Information regarding a new app that allows growers to search for pesticide labels on mobile devices.
We hope readers enjoy this publication, and we strongly encourage feedback!
Please send comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.