- Complete a Saskatchewan Environmental Farm Plan (EFP), or for applicable BMPs, contact your nearest Agri-Environmental Group Plan (AEGP) technician
- Complete your Farm Stewardship Project
- All work must occur between April 1, 2013 and January 31, 2018.
- Refer to the BMP guidelines for details on project eligibility.
- Complete and submit your Rebate Application by by January 31, 2018.
A complete rebate application submission must include:
- Rebate Application Form
- Copies of Paid Invoices (if >$1,000 include proof of payment)
- Copies of any required Permits and Approvals
- A copy of your EFP Certificate, or where applicable an AEGP Statement of Completion
- Refer to BMP Guideline for additional requirements
Process & Application Submission
Upon receipt your rebate application will be reviewed for eligibility. If additional information is required you will be contacted by your preferred communication method as indicated on the rebate application form, or by mail. If a field sheet is required, it will be requested directly from a technical specialist.
Submit your completed Rebate Application Form
Mail: Farm Stewardship Program
Ministry of Agriculture, Financial Programs Branch
329 - 3085 Albert Street
Regina SK S4S 0B1
The following BMPs are funded through Rebate Application: