For the pre-approval process, please complete a Environmental Farm Plan or for applicable BMPs, contact your nearest Agri-Environmental Group Plan (AEGP) technician.
Complete a Pre-Approval Application by June 30, 2017
- A Pre-Approval application submission must include:
- Pre-Approval Application Form
- A copy of your EFP Certificate, or where applicable an AEGP Statement of Completion
- Please refer to BMP Guideline for details and any additional requirements, such as site assessments.
Process & Application Submission
Upon receipt, your pre-approval application will be reviewed for eligibility. If additional information is required you will be contacted either by your preferred method as indicated on the pre-approval application form, or by mail. If a field sheet is required it will be requested directly from a technical specialist.
- Eligible projects will receive an Approval Letter.
- Complete your Farm Stewardship project.
- Submit a Claim form with supporting documentation within 18 months of your project's pre-approval or January 31, 2018, whichever is earlier to the Ministry of Agriculture's Financial Programs Branch
- A complete claim form submission must include:
- Pre-Approval Claim Form
- Copies of Paid Invoices (if >$1,000 include proof of payment)
- Copies of any required Permits and Approvals
Submit your completed Pre-Approval Application or Claim Form
Mail: Farm Stewardship Program
Ministry of Agriculture, Financial Programs Branch
329 - 3085 Albert Street
Regina SK S4S 0B1
The following BMPs are funded through Pre-approval Application: