Saskatchewan-based primary producer organizations, grower organizations, agribusinesses, public institutions and agencies are eligible to apply.
Eligible activities/expenses include:
- Planning, organizing and hosting awareness summits, workshops and conferences.
- Recruitment and training of industry spokespersons.
- Development of resources, such as as videos, websites, educational materials, displays, publications and other awareness and educational resources.
- Development of strategic marketing and communication campaigns.
The following activities/expenses are not eligible:
- Funding for core organizational activities.
- Funding for extension activities or technology transfer.
- funding for marketing commodities, products, services and/or organizations.
- Travel, food and beverage costs, except if they are required for a project-specific activity or to bring in a guest speaker.
Successful applicants will be paid 25 per cent of funding up front and the remaining 75 per cent will be paid upon project completion.