- Apiculture, beef, dairy, sheep, goat, bison, cervid, swine and poultry producers.
- Fruit , vegetable, herb and spice producers and producers in greenhouse production.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Saskatchewan producers; and
- Demonstrate a minimum level of gross farm income in Saskatchewan.
- If applicant is involved with livestock operations, they must have a Saskatchewan Premises Identification (PID) number.
Eligible producers must also receive the industry training or an assessment completed by an approved assessor in the applicable application stream to be eligible for a rebate.
Beef cattle producers may utilize the Verified Beef Production Plus audit equipment recommendations, validated by their veterinarian.
Eligible activities or items include:
- Funding is available for assessments and for eligible equipment and expenses approved and determined for each species.
- Veterinarian assessment forms and approved equipment lists that relate to your operation are available in the Related Links below.
- The maximum rebate for assessments is $1,000 (this can include more than one assessment/follow-up assessment);
- Assessments must be completed by a licensed veterinarian in Saskatchewan;
- Assessments must be completed to receive equipment funding; and
- Producers must take training in the sector code of practice or biosecurity standard, where available.
Equipment/eligible items must be listed to qualify. The list of eligible equipment purchases may change subject to development of new/updated industry-specific national standards or codes of practice.
Plant Biosecurity Stream:
- Equipment/eligible items must be listed to qualify. The list of eligible equipment purchases may change subject to development of new/updated industry-specific national standards or codes of practice.