Saskatchewan-based agriculture-related organizations, agri-businesses, public institutions and agencies are eligible to apply.
The following is required for each approved project:
- A project contract prior to beginning the project; and
- A final report upon completion of the project.
Eligible expenses/activities include:
- Presentations by guest speakers, qualified instructors or trainers at an event;
- Speaker fees and incremental rental costs for speakers or trainers;
- Hosting safety training courses, workshops and events; and
- Costs for the development and/or promotion of training resources such as videos, educational materials, displays, farm safety assessment tools, publications and other farm safety or mental health resources.