The Forage, Feed and Custom Service Listing provides the opportunity to list feed products and custom services for sale or view products that have been listed for sale. This service, which helps to link buyers and sellers, is available without cost to the user.
Anyone wishing to list their product for sale can do so online or call the Agriculture Knowledge Centre (AKC) at 1-866-457-2377 to help with the listing. The categories of products for sale include baled forage, standing hay, pasture, feed grain, custom services and others. Several reports are also available for viewing including baled forage asking prices and listings of products for sale.
Saskatchewan Agriculture does not guarantee quality of products/services or the integrity of the registered users. Saskatchewan Agriculture may delete or correct any listing deemed to be inappropriate.
Note: Please use the buttons and links within the Forage, Feed and Custom Service Listing to navigate through the site. Avoid using your browser's "Back" button.
To see the entire current list:
- Select "Find Product/Service" and click "Search". You may refine your search by selecting values from the drop down lists.
To submit a new listing:
- For first time users, select "Register New User"; complete the form and '"Save".
- For previous users, select "Register New Product" or "Register New Service". You will be asked for your User Id and Password if it has not already been supplied.
If you do not remember your password you can easily retrieve it by calling the AKC at 1-866-457-2377 during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Complete the form that appears after selecting a product or service type from the dropdown list and click "Save".
- The product will be reviewed by Saskatchewan Agriculture.
To change your listing:
- Select "Find Product/Service" and click "Find My Listings". You will be asked for your User ID and Password (if it has not already been supplied).
- To view a listing, select the "View" button. To modify the listing select the "Edit" button, complete your changes and click "Save".
The product will be reviewed by Saskatchewan Agriculture.
Search the Feed Forage and Custom Services Database
For a print version of the listings, please contact the Agriculture Knowledge Centre at 1-866-457-2377 or one of our Regional offices.
Feed and Water Testing - Laboratories and Companies
Listing of feed and water testing laboratories in Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba and several in the United States. The list includes contact information and services offered by each lab.
Processed Feeds - Company Listing
Listing of Processed Feeds Manufacturing Companies in Saskatchewan.
Grain Silage Greenfeed Calculator (Excel spreadsheet)
The Grain Silage Greenfeed Calculator is designed to determine the costs of producing a crop of cereal grain, cereal silage and cereal greenfeed.